Through this website, personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services are collected. Said data is included in our files, which are conveniently registered in the Registry of the Data Protection Agency. Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, said information will be stored and managed with due confidentiality, applying the computer security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent access or improper use of your data, its manipulation, deterioration or lost. At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation in relation to said data, directing your request to the address of the owner of the files. You can find forms for the exercise of your rights on the website of the Data Protection Agency. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the company that owns the web domain is Isabel Martínez Sierra (hereinafter Impetu Design), with address for these purposes in Gran Canaria, 3. Sta Cruz de Tenerife with NIF: 76967547F registered in the Commercial Registry of Asturias.
USERS: Access and / or use of this Impetu Design portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
1. USE OF THE PORTAL: indicating domain provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Impetu Design or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Impetu Design offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Impetu Design, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Impetu Design reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, Impetu Design will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
2. DATA PROTECTION: Impetu Design complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from Impetu Design, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties, if applicable. Likewise, Impetu Design informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Impetu Design by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio , video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Impetu Design or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Impetu Design. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Impetu Design. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Impetu Design pages.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Impetu Design. It is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content , despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
5. MODIFICATIONS: Impetu Design reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are provided. appear presented or located on your portal.
6. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks are made to other Internet sites on behalf of the domain, Impetu Design will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will Impetu Design assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
7. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Impetu Design reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use .
8. GENERALITIES: Impetu Design will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
9. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Impetu Design may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.